A collaborative month of events providing
education, inspiration, and celebration
in honor of…
We are a creative team of leaders collaborating on a consciousness project, called Celebrate You, that will be launching on hundreds of college campuses in the U.S. and Canada this October. Celebrate You is a month-long call for students to create space and bring themselves more fully into community, wellness and service. Through an innovative complimentary downloadable curriculum, Celebrate You is designed to motivate, inspire and empower the next generation of leaders to focus on what’s important and to find a true sense of connection to mind, body and community.
Celebrate You Month is a month of events created for your unique campus, which will inspire and bring awareness to the following areas:
- Self awareness that encourages positive body image, building self-esteem, confidence, and connection to mind body & spirit
- Community service and support through service projects
- Mindful eating techniques to establish positive health behavior changes
- Integration of movement in the lives of students as opposed to relying on formal workouts, regimens, and competition to create a healthier lifestyle
- A safe space to explore, learn, and support meaningful sexual discourse on your campus. Convert the unhealthy, and disappointing hook-up culture into an open dialogue about pleasure, meaning, and empowerment
- Interactive community projects that provide positivity and affirming messages that build college campus morale and connection in a beautiful and artful way
Today’s busy, distracted, and over-stimulated culture inspired Celebrate You to create a pause amongst the noise and focus on what is meaningful. Through this program we want to inspire, motivate and empower the next generation of leaders. CY offers opportunities to slow down, unplug, mindfully relate to ones surroundings, facilitate healthy behavior changes, practice self-care and find a true sense of connection to mind, body and community.
HOW IT WORKS:
The Celebrate You Month Packet is a free downloadable curriculum put together specifically for universities. Download the packet and dedicate 30 days to focus on bringing your campus more into community, wellness, and service. The packet includes all the items needed to execute a successful 30 days such as logos, instructions for event planning & execution, table-tents, handouts, and so much more! This is a guide and we invite you to be as creative as you want while building your custom Celebrate You Month.
During the month of October we invite you to share pictures, experiences, and moments from your campus on our Facebook or email us at: